Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Done!

After putting it off for the last couple of months, I finally completed my FAFSA. I can't really explain why I procrastinated. But here I am, with school starting in a month, and last night at close to 11 o'clock, I finished. Whew!

Now I wait. 

To find out how much I get...or don't get. 

And then I get my loans.

And then, I pay for school!

Hooray!

Steve is away on business, so I have the car. Having the car at my disposal for the week, I planned to be all over town doing fun stuff, and running errands. I've barely left the house. In fact, I've spent the time reading and sleeping. In about two months, I will reflect on this week with envy.

Each time I'm on the verge of berating myself for my lazy ways, I cut myself some slack. I figure that with school starting in a month, I'll soon be pulled in many directions, so why not enjoy the few remaining days of quiet? Yes, enjoying the moment instead of obsessing about tomorrow. 

I've been invited to attend a meditation class. I forget when it starts, but it meets six Tuesdays in a row. Unfortunately, I've got class Tuesday night. I would love to learn to meditate. 

I didn't brush my teeth this morning. I feel concurrently gross, and like a rebel. Such seditious behavior!

No comments: